Waste Recycling Centres
We know the importance of responsible waste management. But what you might be surprised at is that while you’re saving the planet, you’re also saving money. Clean waste streams – that is, sorted and uncontaminated rubbish – is a lot cheaper to manage. For example, a cardboard bin of the same size as a general waste bin will cost you up to half the price to collect and empty. That’s a 50% saving. The same goes for timber, steel, and many other often rebated commodities. You might be surprised at the number and types of waste that can be recycled. Here are just a few:
- Paper can be baled and recycled into new paper or cardboard
- Cardboard and milk cartons can be recycled back into cardboard
- Poly plastic bags can be recycled into plastic pallets for transporting goods
- Plastic bottles can be recycled into new plastic items or clothing/textile
- Aluminium cans can be melted and recycled into new metal products
- Food and organic waste can be recycled into fertilizer for gardens
- Timber waste can be recycled into woodchips, compost and animal bedding, or combusted to generate steam and power.
We are 100% committed to recycling all recyclable waste items and ensuring that everything possible is diverted from landfill. We are therefore, constantly investing in technology and facilities to make this commitment a reality so that any advances in the waste industry are utilised and implemented by us immediately. Our job is always made that much easier by businesses using different bins for different types of waste, and by ensuring these bins are used correctly.